Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Will I....

Will I be single forever? Or How long is forever?  I often ask myself this question every now and then. It's not like I'm in a rush to get in a relationship or anything. Heck if I was I would of settled a long time ago. It's just..well I feel like I haven't met the right person. Or at least someone who will give me a chance. I mean I do plan on getting married and starting a family but can I at least make it past the first step. Geez lol!  With the way  my generation has mixed up the terms of dating and being in a relationship ..lets just say I've never been in a serious relationship with anyone. Nor have I been on real date with a guy. So it makes me kind of scared because I feel like I will not know what to do, because I don't have the "experience" I won't know what I like and what I dislike in person. I feel like people don't want to waste their time with someone who has never been in "the relationship game".  Like I have the standards and the qualities I want in someone. I just feel like when God finally sends me The right person it will be hard for me to adjust to actually being in a relationship with me. It will feel so surreal. Because I know I waited forever to meet this person, and I know they will be reason why I went through what I went through. They will be so blessed to meet a girl like me. So until then I'm going to continue waiting until  forever. Hopefully It isn't to bad lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment